Here is the latest townhouse development project in the University District - Academy Ridge.
The town homes are divided into three floors with the bedrooms on top, kitchen on the main and 2 car tandem garage on the ground.
Located in the heart of the university district you will be walking distance to UBCO, restaurants, shops and the bus station is right out front.
Academy Ridge allows pets, no rental or age restrictions (30 days or more rental, not short-term rental).
Designed by Meiklejohn and developed by the "Watermark Group", these high-quality buildings combines modern and contemporary elements with the surrounding natural environment.
- The room terrace offers beautiful views of the mountains and valley.
- Each unit is equipped with a safe and energy efficient central air conditioning system configuration.
- 6 feet thick façade, double glazing design provides better insulation and sound insulation.
- 9 feet high ceiling, providing comfortable and spacious living space
- Modern avant-garde kitchen design with stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom LED lights, wood cabinets (select units only)
- Tandem double garage parking space
- Comprehensive new house warranty (2 years material and construction warranty, 5 years building envelope and envelope structure warranty, 10 years building structure warranty)
When is the Academy Ridge College ridge completed?
A total of 34 units in the first phase, expected to be from October 2019 to spring 2020
How much deposit do you need?
A total of 10% of the purchase price
What is the estimated monthly management fee?
Is the garage a single garage or a double garage?
The first phase units uses a tandem double garage
How many town homes are there in the Academy Ridge community?
- 154 well-designed townhouses:
- 34 large three bedroom + study + 3.5 bathroom townhouse with double garage
- 54 spacious three bedroom + 3.5 bathroom townhouse with double garage
- 66 affordable 3 bedroom + 2.5 bathroom townhouses with dual car longitudinal garage
Contact us for more information!